Monday, September 21, 2009

Brainstorming

After some good dialogue with some friends recently about the state of our young adults in this day and age, I began to really think about some ways to begin closing gaps. It seems that there is no or very little cohesivness in our culture. The ones who are actively involved in the community and being examples of the change that needs to be seen are very few in number. Now I know personally I can get on my personal tirades and get a little on the preacchy side of things. That is why I am blogging this so I can be straight to the point with what needs to be said. I am issuing a challenge to everyone between the ages 18 and 40, if you are conscious of the state of our future as productive citizens, I am asking you to get involved with the efforts of the"each one,teach one mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment