Thursday, July 28, 2011

Clairity and Understanding

Clarity is the the clearness of thought or the perception of understanding. As I journey on this road called growth I have discovered that I can't begin to move on an idea without first having a clear picture of what it is I am getting on board with. A plan clearly laid out and that is precise and to the point will be most effective when building anything. Clarity is the a necessary tool when you are doing anything. Think about it like this, a building won't come together without a blueprint. The blueprint is a precise plan laid out by an architect. It helps the engineer and contractor to understand exactly how to put the structure together. I like to think of clarity and understanding as the glue that holds a plan together. I hope this will be useful to anyone who is intentionally growing and making themselves to be influential people in their lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment