Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Transparent

This won't be long but I feel its a necessary entry. I believe in being transparent. It keeps me accountable for everything I do. Transparency offers something that nothing else can do for you, it allows people to see you try for you and nothing else. Think about this, if you are looking to be perfect by default you try to cover up things and in doing that you waste time and began to create a false image of who you are. By being a fitness spokesperson I want people to see when I make mistakes in this walk. It let's people know that I am not perfect and I will not stay down. There is power in that alone! So to all who read this if you fallen off, gotten off track of your dreams, or just procrastinated on anything just get back up and get back on the grind!!! When people see you push harder after a slight miscalculation, at that moment you become more human and reality sets. In turn you become an inspiration!!! Let people see the real you, More value will be added to you and your mission!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment